Bounce Back Better®
Time & Location
About the event
Mental toughness keeps you acting when you most want to quit. It is the key for success during small triggers, adverse situations, long-term challenging endeavours, and trauma. Resilience is something that everyone needs and are rarely trained in. Until recently, people thought you either had it or you didn't. But a growing body of research reveals that resilience is not only a mindset that separates those who succeed from those who plateau, it is a teachable and buildable skillset that is essential for wellbeing and success. Resilience is about being flexible and adaptable.
The Bounce Back Better® Program is a resilience training program (with 16 potential workshops) that teaches the science of resilience, what separates people who bounce back from those that fall flat, and the core skills that can be harnessed to help you bounce back better! This program focuses on the key theories and skills people need to be more effective and adaptable in the world. When participants learn and apply these skills, they gain a sense of personal mastery over their lives, and are better able to handle whatever life throws their way. These skills support people in caring for their mental, emotional, physical and social health.
In this program participants learn…
· What resilience is and why it matters
· That Resilience is not a character trait, it is a teachable buildable mindset and skillset.
· That human beings are naturally resilient and that today’s rapidly changing world requires a new type of psychological resilience.
· That obstacles and adversity are actually requirements for strength and wellbeing. The key is in how we handle those obstacles.
· To redirect stress before it becomes distress.
· The basic mental, emotional & physical skills of resilience and how to build them.
· Resilience correlates with many favourable outcomes, including engagement, productivity, mental health, and wellbeing.